Monday, January 26, 2009

Brittney Cason to join BobcatZone team



On Saturday night, we here at BobcatZone announced that Brittney Cason will be joining the team here as a blogger and once a month, she'll do her "Cason's Corner" commentaries about the team and the NBA in General.

Cason, a frequent writer for Creative Loafing and Charlotte Elevate magazines and host of "3 Wide Life", will be a part of our team here at BobcatZone, in which I started back in September, and I am proud to have her join our team of bloggers that will cover everything you need to know about your Charlotte Bobcats and the NBA in general.

When I first started the site, it was only me doing all the blogging, now I am starting to open the site to other fans that want to blog about the NBA and the Bobcats, and I made this decision for Brittney to become part of our team because she can write well.

No comments: